The Lost Academy
Hello guest and welcome to The Lost Academy also known as TLA. Here on TLA we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2. HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: Zero~
The Lost Academy
Hello guest and welcome to The Lost Academy also known as TLA. Here on TLA we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2. HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: Zero~
The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where you can role-play a Naruto universe using D&D 4E rules.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zero
Gennin
Gennin
Zero

Shinobi Infomation
Health:
About training Left_bar_bleue60/60About training Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Chakra:
About training Left_bar_bleue49/50About training Empty_bar_bleue  (49/50)

About training Empty
PostSubject: About training   About training I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:09 am

To train your stats you simply must write a well thought out RP of your character performing the training. Example:

Quote :
Training: Chakra Control

Zero looks around and notices several leafs on the ground. Suddenly he has an idea that if he were to focus chakra to his hands in the proper amount that he could make a leaf float. He decides to try an picks up a leaf, placing it in his palm. He closes his eyes and focuses chakra to his palm. The leaf floats up into the air and than is sent flying off. "Almost." He picks up another leaf and places it in his hand and this time focuses less chakra to his palm but the leaf doesn't budge. "I'll get it this time." He closes his eyes and focuses his chakra directly under the leaf, he starts small and slowly increases it. As the leaf begins to rise he opens his eye's and focuses on maintaining the chakra so the leaf stays in place. After one hour of holding his chakra at a steady point he stops and the leaf floats back into his hand.

How do you train chakra control when we don't have a stat for that? Easy, if you are training chakra control you will be awarded chakra points. Basically the more control over how much chakra you use the more chakra you have for other techniques.

After you post your training a mod/admin will review your post and award you points based on how well they felt you did. Points will range from 1-20. In the example I would have been awarded maybe 10 Chakra, 20 Chakra if a mod felt that I did exceptionally well. If you notice no one has awarded you points for your training you can PM a mod/admin or myself and we will take care of it. Also please note that if you do not assign the points awarded within three day's they will be lost.

Also you may train more than one stat at a time, but only if the two can be done at the same time. You can train speed and strength at the same time by running as fast as you can and then smashing through a tree or something, but you can't train speed and Int at the same time by running and reading a book. Use commonsense when writing your training and try to imagine yourself doing that. In my example it is easy to see a person running through a wall but a lot harder to see someone running and reading a book without tripping or slamming into something. Also feel free to look at the types of training that are posted in the section and use them to better your charter. You may also create your own training just by writing it out in the training area as your character is training.

Good luck ninja and don't over do your training. Last thing we need are a bunch of exhausted ninja to defend the village. I mean if your in that stat we'll have to use the baby's....so think of the baby's and don't let them fight in your place......
Back to top Go down
https://ninacademy.rpg-board.net

About training
Page 1 of 1